Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Wedding Dress

I bought my dress or should I say my parents bought my dress at Mon Amie bridal salon in Costa Mesa. Just a couple weeks after Alex and I got engaged my Mom and I went there just to look around. Little did I know that I would end up walking out of the store with the dress of my dreams. It was just the second dress I had ever tried on before and it was the one. I randomly went into the bridal salon the day of the Stephen Yearick's trunk show. That was a dream come true since he was the designer of the dress I fell in love with and he was willing to customize it just for me. Anyway here are the before and afters as well as the sketch he drew up for me to approve the measurements and changes before it became customized. It turned out perfect!!!
Before with no sleeves and low back

The Sketch!

First time I tried on the finished product with my Mom

Wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment