Monday, December 12, 2011

Recap of my Summer






I have not been on here in forever! But now that finals are over i'm able to update you on my summer. In July I went to Europe with my family. We started off in Paris then took an overnight train to Barcelona and from there we got on a cruise that went throughout Italy. It was amazing.. the only thing missing was Alex. He had to stay home and work. Alex got a job in June at New England Financial. He sells life and health insurance and is also a certified financial adviser. After a 9 month engagement Alex and I were married in the Newport Beach Temple. It was truly the best day of my life and the could not have turned out more perfect. Right after we got married we took a week long cruise to Mexico. It was so fun and I did not want to come home and start school. Alex and I have now been married 3 months and it has been the best 3 months of our lives. We are looking forward to our first Christmas together!

No comments:

Post a Comment